Why should brands turn to content marketing? What makes branded content more appealing to consumers than traditional advertising? Are marketing budgets growing? These answers, and many more, are answered in this data-heavy infographic from Marketo.
Content marketing continues to be a growing trend for brands and marketers looking to engage consumers in a more meaningful way. It can be overwhelming to parse how content marketing is being used and what tactics best for a brand’s vision. But sometimes a graphic comes along to lay out the stats and analysis perfect for bookmarking.
Several interesting numbers jumped out at us:
- 51% of content marketing budgets are increasing spending over the next 12 months
- Non-blogging social media (79%), article posting (78%), and in-person events (62%) are some of the most popular ways to distribute content marketing material
- 36% of content marketers said the biggest challenge they face today is producing engaging content
See more below:
Latest posts by Sabaa Quao (see all)
- Millennials and Cars - February 25, 2016
- Building Authority for Brands in Regulated Industries Using Social Media - January 14, 2016
- Putting a lens on Twitter’s Periscope - June 9, 2015